Do you want a website?
Why? What do you want your site to do? Get new clients or customers? Sell things online? Inform or inspire people?
Your site should…
- Be designed to facilitate your goals – I don't push out template sites, your design depends on your goals and the mood of your content.
- Be easy to use – intuitive and user friendly, easy to navigate around.
- Be search engine friendly – you want to be found in google.
- Be attractive – no one likes ugly sites.
- Give your visitors what they came for!
Those first four points are my job, but the last one is the most important and we have to work together on this one. Your visitors will have a goal, they’ll want to buy your products or find out about your business or whatever else, so we have to work out what they want and make it as easy as possible for them to get it.
We can work together to create a site with the best chance of achieving the goals of both yourself and your visitors.
If you’re contemplating a new site or a re-design have a look at my web design page for some more things to think about.
And there’s a few other things to consider – every site needs a domain name and hosting on a server, and you’ll probably want some email addresses, my details page has the details…
I can also help you with all of the following:
- Site updates – any future changes to your content, even if I didn’t design it.
- Keyword research – for better results in google, useful for all sites.
- Newsletters – template design through to delivery, a great way to promote your business.
- Re-writing – very few people read long passages online, I can help make your written material more concise and scannable so it’s web friendly.
- Graphic design – business cards, flyers, stationary, etc.
- Photography – products, locations, staff, dragonflies, I like taking them all.
Check out my web design page for more on what’s involved and some things to start thinking about…